Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The South Suffolk Learning Trust may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 21st May 2018.
GDPR- Information collection and use
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and email (“Personal Information”). We only store personal information that is relevant to the service requested from us.
We will use your personal information in selected ways for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services or information you have requested from us
- To help us improve our service offering, campaigns or information being displayed
- To analyse and improve the operation of our website
- To analyse your website behaviour
- To contact you where you have been identified as a key contact for an organisation (if we obtain your contact details in this way, we will only use them to contact you in the ways in which you have agreed to be contacted)
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on to your computer or mobile device when you first visit a website or page. They contain information about the use of your computing device but do not include any personal information about you.
We use traffic log / analytics cookies via Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Types of cookies that we use
We use the following types of cookies on the Website:
- Session cookies – these are only stored temporarily and are deleted from the user’s device when the browser is closed.
- Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics to measure how our site is used by visitors and to generate reports for our own use. Google Analytics does not collect any personal information about you.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement on the website in question.
Please find the Privacy Notice for Parents here.
Please find the Privacy Notice for Pupils here.